This article will be talking about which casper test for medical school. There are many different forms of the casper test, but this one is called the CSP 10111 and it is used to evaluate how well you respond to other people in given situations. It is a very important part of your application process because it tells which schools you may be able to get into which ones you might not.
What is the CASPER Test
The CASPER test is a computer based assessment which looks at your personality as it relates to the patient care setting. It can tell which schools would be a good fit for you based on how well you take care of others and work in stressful situations. The CSP 10111 is one form of this test, but there are many other forms which may have different questions so make sure that you are taking the correct one.
How to Take the CSP 10111 Test
It is important that you take this test very seriously and make sure that you put in your best effort when answering each question. You will have a total of 90 minutes which means there should be enough time for everyone, but don’t rush through it because missing out on a few questions here and there can change which schools you will be able to get into.
What Questions Will You Be Asked in the CSP 10111 Test?
The type of questions that are asked on this casper test is generally very similar from one form to another. The test itself was created by Drs. Mark Berent and Rita Heidt which means that they are going to be objective and easy to understand. There may also be some questions which will test your ability to work under pressure as well which is a very important skill for those in the medical profession.
What Skills Will You Learn from Taking This Test?
It is not only about learning which schools you should be able to get into which is what most students worry about when taking this test. You will also learn which schools you should not even apply for because they are just too demanding and stressful which means that the work load would be much more than you can handle.
What Results Will You Get from Taking This Test?
When you take this casper test which is called the CSP 10111 you will get a total score which can be broken down into many different sections. You also have an overall idea of which schools are going to work with your personality which means that there won’t be much stress in finding out if medical school is right for you or not.
Which Medical Schools want it
The Med Schools that want the Casper Test are:
Allopathic Medical Schools
- American University of The Caribbean School of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University College of Medicine
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Meharry Medical College
- Mercer University School of Medicine
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- New York Medical College
- Northeast Ohio Medical University Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Penn State College of Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center El Paso
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of Colorado Denver Medical School
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, McGovern Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Long School of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston School of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
- Wake Forest School of Medicine
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
Osteopathic Medical Schools
- Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sam Houston State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine NY
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine– Nevada
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific-Northwest
- William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine
How to Do well on the CASPER Exam
To do well on the CASPER exam you want to get a good night’s sleep which means you should be going to bed and waking up at the same time each day. You want to make sure that your body is getting used to this schedule so do it for as long as possible before taking the test which will really help out.
Getting ready for this casper test may seem like an overwhelming task which is why we have created this list to help you along the way.
– make sure you are getting a good night’s sleep which means going to bed and waking up at the same time each day.
– Try not to worry too much about how well prepared you are because it can be overwhelming which will just add on stress which can be a problem.
– Try to go over the information which you know which will help increase your knowledge on this topic.
– Sit down and take deep breaths which is helpful for getting rid of any unnecessary stress that may come up during test time which could cause problems.
Try these tips out when taking he casper exam which should help you do well which is what we are all hoping for.
Make sure you take some time to do some real prep for this exam. There are some prep resources out there for this test.
Check out BeMo prep here.
From an in depth review, BeMo seems to have a great prep program for the CASPER exam and are a fantastic option for this exam.
When should I Take the CASPER for medical school
You should take this test when you are ready which means that you have been studying for this test and you know everything which is going to be on it. This way, the casper exam will not feel like some huge thing which overwhelms you which can happen very easily if your head isn’t in the right place which comes from being prepared.
With that being said, you should plan on taking the CASPER test in April-May of the year you apply. If you want to make sure you have exam scores back in time you could plan to take it even earlier, say March-April of the year you apply.
Is the CASPER Test Hard
The CASPER test can be very challenging which is why it is so important to study for this test because you want to make sure that you are ready.
The CASPER exam can be very difficult, but with enough studying and practice tests under your belt which should definitely help out making sure you do well on this test which will really impact how well schools see you which is very important.
The casper test which you need to take in order to get into medical school is the CSP 10111 which has a lot of information which can be tricky but if you have taken enough practice tests then it should not be that difficult for anyone, which will make everyone feel better about taking this exam and passing with flying colors which is what everyone should be looking to do.
It is a hard exam, but as with everything else to this point many others have gone before you and done the test. If you work hard and study enough you will be just fine! In comparison to the MCAT, it isn’t nearly as hard.
What kind of questions are on the CASPER test
The questions on the CASPER exam are all open which means they will require you to write out your answer instead of choosing from multiple choice. The questions on this exam are meant to test how well you know yourself which is really helpful information for medical schools which should make them want to accept you even more which can be a big deal when it comes down to the acceptance process at these places.
There really are 3 overall types of questions on the exam, despite them all being different, the requirement of responding to a prompt is the same.
There are situational questions, policy based, and personal type of questions.
Having these three major types of questions which are on this test which will be able to tell schools a lot about you and how well prepared you are for medical school.
A great resource for what these types of questions are and ultimately what to do about them is BeMo. This article (https://bemoacademicconsulting.com/blog/casper-test-question-categories-and-types) goes into great detail on each one of these topics, be sure to check it out.
So, the answer to which CASPER test for Medical school is a common question many students ask. The answer is pretty simply, and this article provided that for you. I hope this has been helpful! When will you take the CASPER exam?